Homepage Forums App support and update requests 502 Bad Gateway

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    David Hewings
    Participant

Hi

Wonder if anyone can help.

I have recently moved from a Synology Diskstation to Terramaster.

I have tried installing a few community apps, but each time I try to open I get 502 Bad Gateway.

I may have missed something, but is this an easy fix?

Many thanks

outkastm
      Keymaster

Your isse can be cased by php-fpm not running on you system

Check the status by running this command in ssh

/etc/init.d/php-fpm status

If is not running, try to start it

/etc/init.d/php-fpm start

If it fail to start, let me know the message you get

• This reply was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by outkastm.
        Santi P
        Participant
          This reply has been marked as private.
          Santi P
          Participant

Hello,   I have the same problem since upgrading from TOS5 to TOS6. This is the result after checking the status:   # /etc/init.d/php-fpm status php-fpm is stopped   # /etc/init.d/php-fpm start Starting php-fpm [06-Apr-2024 05:04:53] ALERT: [pool TOS] no listen address have been defined! [06-Apr-2024 05:04:53] ERROR: failed to post process the configuration [06-Apr-2024 05:04:53] ERROR: FPM initialization failed failed   Any idea where the problem may be?

Hello, I have the same problem since upgrading from TOS5 to TOS6. This is the result after checking the status: # /etc/init.d/php-fpm status php-fpm is stopped # /etc/init.d/php-fpm start Starting php-fpm [06-Apr-2024 05:04:53] ALERT: [pool TOS] no listen address have been defined! [06-Apr-2024 05:04:53] ERROR: failed to post process the configuration [06-Apr-2024 05:04:53] ERROR: FPM initialization failed failed Any idea where the problem may be?

outkastm
            Keymaster

I think is better to contact terramaster for this issue as it is related to TOS.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.